Monday 7 February 2011

Production Schedule/Log + Screen Shots of Film opening.

Production and times of when I prepared and filmed my opening.


Production Log.
14th December - Before I could film and edit my opening I had to prepare by drawing up storyboards, write up a shot list and script. Write about what clothes my characters would wear etc. To make sure my opening was as proffessional as possible. I also had to search on Duty Free sites for some relevant music to go with my opening. I told the people that was going to be in my film where would film, what type of clothes I would like them to wear and the times etc. to meet.
                                            Day 2 -  21st December 2:30pm - School scene.
                                           Day 1 - December 18th 11:45am - One of the outside scenes.
                                          Day 1 - December 18th 11:15am - One of the scenes from inside the house.
                                          Day 1 - December 18th - 11:15am - One of the scenes from inside the house.

Day 1 - December 18th - 11:15am - One of the scenes from inside the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment